HOLD THE DATES!
Sunday 23 June 2019 (4.30-7pm)
Festival Launch Party
– Lord Mayor to open
– Up to 150 members tickets available
– Community guests will also be invited
– Invitations to be sent out in April
Monday 1 July (6-8pm)
Volunteers BIG Thank You Party!
– FREE casual dinner & drinks to thank volunteers
for their great work and celebrate the end of the Festival.
With a 1960s theme.
- Six diverse exhibitions – including school photographic competition, ‘My 2037’.
- Fascinating audio-visual program – screened in a dedicated ‘Viewing Lounge’ and on a 2nd screen in the main exhibition space.
- Two event Performances + two Celebration Parties
- Five Talk and Panel Discussions
- Film night, music + entertainment
- Four Glebe Walks/Tours
- New publications and local resources, plus more …!
Looking for a rewarding volunteer job? … No pay but lots of other great rewards
- Want to build connections in the Glebe Community?
- Want to help us deliver a fabulous community festival?
Below are a few of the opportunities for you and others…
1. Publicity and Promotion
3. Set Up Displays
2. Event & Venue Management
4. Administration Support
Want to apply to find out more about how you can help?
Call Judy on mobile: 0417 446 425 or email: email@example.com
The Glebe Society acknowledges the support of City of Sydney in contributing to the Festival and the assistance of other sponsors.