Materials: Marble with metal plaque
Dimensions: 510mm deep (side), 590mm wide (front), 830mm high (rear)
Leichhardt Municipal Council. This reserve is a memorial to Arthur (Paddy) Gray 12 June 1892-19 July 1977. A well known sporting figure who played cricket for New South Wales and first Grade Rugby League for Glebe. Paddy Gray Reserve was originally dedicated in 1958. During 1997-1998 substantial landscape embellishment work was undertaken by Leichhardt Council to improve the amenity of the valuable open space. The mayor of Leichhardt officially re-opened Paddy Gray Reserve in September 1998.
Cr Kris Cruden Mayor Cr K. Butler Cr A. Drew Cr L. Hand Cr R. Heffernan Cr M. Hewith? Cr E. Jones Cr N. Macindoe Cr A. Murphy Cr M. Sheehan Cr H. Sidauy Cr S. Stock Director Operations General Manager P. Head G. Foster
Posted on September 8, 2015 for Peter Thorogood